Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Interview ch.2

--DRAKE--

"Here at OVO Incorporation we dominate any other company with our music, technology, and fashion departments. We make it look easy compared to all these other companies. However for this place to run smoothly work has to get done. I will weigh you down with assignments and I'll expect them to be completed at a deadline. You'll only have three strikes before you're out of here. Can you accept these conditions?" the boss asked as he leaned back in his chair waiting for her answer.

"Yes definitely," she said while shaking her head rapidly.

"Good," he said nodding.

I zoned them out and looked back at Trinity. I caught her still staring at me I wonder how long she's been looking at me. Maybe she doesn't like me and is just trying to keep an eye on me. It would help if she showed some emotion. She's not giving me a happy, sad, or mad look. Hell not even a disgusted one, just a blank stare. I smiled at her and she kinda jumped a little then furrowed her brows. Seconds later she had that blank look back on her face. She carefully slid off the couch and slowly walked over to me. When she finally was in front of me her mom took notice of her sudden movement.

"Baby go sit back on the couch," she said.

"Oh no I got her," I said picking her up and putting her on my lap. It looked like she was going to object but I gave her a reassuring look before she focused back on the boss. They continued talking while Trinity and I went back to staring at each other. She has such unique eyes they were grey with a little bit of brown. She's just so beautiful. I pulled out my phone and popped up some games.

"You wanna play," I whispered to her. She looked at me then looked at the phone. I was playing temple run and like any other kid she was fascinated by it. I played two games while she watched with wide eyes. She grabbed the thumb I was using to move the man and held on to it while I played. I took that time to admire her small hands. Everything is small on her. We kept playing until Shanelle came in with some food. I stood up to help her and positioned Trinity on my waist.

"What yall order?" I asked going through the bags. Nelly slapped my hands and went through them herself.

"Chinese," she said handing me two foam containers one big and one small with two spoons. I placed them down and got the drinks. I sat back in my seat and opened my container. Fried rice and chicken classic Chinese.

"Nelly I don't think she can eat this chicken." I said opening her's.

"I figured so I told them to chop her's up," she said handing nicki a container.

"They did that and still added two more wings. There is little to no rice in here," I mumbled taking them out and out putting some of my rice in it's place.

"Can I feed her?" I asked her mom.

"You can try I don't know if she'll accept it or not." I scooped some rice in a spoon and put it towards her mouth. She looked at it then at me then at her mom. Nicki gave her a nod and she opened her mouth. 

--NICKI--

"Alright people I'm out gotta get unpacking. See yall later," she said getting ready to leave

"You sure you can do that all by yourself?" I looked at her worried.

"Yea don't stress," she said walking out. We continued the interview for another two hours before he started to somewhat close the interview.

"We have a lot of positions in this corporation. Technology freaks, fashion icons, musicians, writers, beat producers etc. Where do you think you fit in best?" he asked me. I really don't know the answer to that question. I'll do almost anything at this point.

"I'm not much of a tech person or a beat maker so any of the other two choices is fine with me."

"But that left  you with three choices," he pointed out.

"I know it's just that i'm not a musician. The other two are more reasonable. What are the job descriptions.

"What do you think they are? I mean what qualifications do you think you need to be able to do those jobs?" he asked me.

"I don't know. I guess for you to be able to be a writer you'll have to be able to write songs that'll relate to the youth of today. Those would be the hype songs while the slow sexy songs would relate to the older generations like from 18 and up. But now people listen to all types of music so it doesn't matter what group of people you're trying to reach now a day-"

"Do you think you'll be able to do that?" he interrupted.

"Now that I think about it not really."

"Why?"

"I could write songs but I probably won't make people feel a type of way with my words."

"And why is that?" That made me think for awhile. Why wouldn't they? I mean ofcourse they would feel the pain behind my songs but besides that you won't feel anything else.

"People, especially girls, want those songs that'll make them feel sexy and some songs that they'll listen to when they're hurt and trying to get over someone. Anybody can make a grief songs but I can't write a song that'll make you feel sexy. As weird as it sounds people want songs to make love to them and I can't give that," I informed him.

"Why does it have to make love why not sex?"

"Either way I can't make them I don't find sex satisfying," I said and their heads snapped up with astonished eyes.

"What," I asked with my mouth full with the last of my rice.

"You don't find sex satisfying?" Drake asked stunned.

"No," I replied simply.

"Why not that's w-what it's suppose to do-"

"You have a CHILD!!!" the boss emphasized interrupting drake.

"Sooo?" I asked not knowing where this conversation was going.

"How'd she get her-" he stopped and touched his temple.

"How many times have you actually had sex."

"Isn't that a bit personal?" I asked and they both looked at me waiting for me to answer the question.

"Once," I finally answered after a few minutes of silence.

"AHHH," they both yelled.

"Of course you feel that way. Your first time is always awkward and painful but eventually the pleasure will come."

"No, no, no pain or pleasure," I said shaking my head.

"You mean to tell me you felt no painful stretching feeling?"

"No." When I said that they both looked at each other and started nodding their heads saying "ohh," in unison.

"What?" I asked a little confused.

"It was the man's package that wasn't satisfying," they also said in unison and when I caught on my eyes grew wide.

"Oh my god can we change the subject!!" I somewhat yelled.

"We're just saying he had to be as small as your hole for you not to feel any stretching pain. Technically you're still a virgin. Well you were until she came popping out of you," Drake said as if it was nothing looking down at Trinity. I gave them a dumbfounded wtf embarrassed look.

"Okay the fashion department it is," the boss said getting off the subject. I was unknowingly still giving them the look and he quickly ended the interview.

"Umm that was the last thing we had to discuss anyway we'll call you next week to tell you if you got the job nice meeting you," he said getting up and shaking my hand.

"I'll walk you out," drake said getting up with Trinity on his hip. We walked out to the elevator and dropped down to the first floor. Drake had called Shanelle on our way down so I was just waiting for her to get here. I was slowly walking back and forth when Drake decided to strike up a conversation.

"So how old is she?" he asked.

"Two and a few months," I replied.

"She's very pretty," he complimented.

"Yeah." He continued to try and talk to me but I kept giving one word responses because I'm still not over our little encounter.

"Look I know you probably don't have the best first impression in your head about me. I know I come off cold towards people and you might have to get use t-"

"Is that your way of apologizing?" I asked interrupting him.

"Well," he paused for a second before he continued.

"Yeah."

"That was very warm thank you," I said sarcastically.

"Oka-" Shanelle came walking in with and umbrella interrupting him.

"Come on Nic lets go the cars running," she said out of breath.

"Bye see you later I guess," he said and turned around to walk away.

"Um Drake."

"Yeah," he said turning around.

"Can I get my baby back?" I asked.

"Oh my bad," he sad handing her over to me. Shanelle and I went back to the car and I buckled Trinity in the car seat before getting in the passenger side.

"How'd it go?" she asked

"Interesting."


                            
*This is Trinity if you're wondering. Comment please and in your comment tell me if it is easier to see things in this yellow or in the green in the chapter. Thanks for reading*

7 comments:

  1. Drake is Sooooo adorable with Trinity. I dunno.. I just find it so cute. How hes so loving towards her. And basically doesnt want to leave her side. Its cute.
    I Cried when they started talkin about Nic's first Time. It was kind of funny to me. Poor nic tho. Being questioned about that. xD So that mustve been painful. Them... Givin birth.. Cause i know that would of definitley stretched her. Wow. Thatss craazzyyy.
    Good for drake tho. He deserved That treatment from nicki. He was such a jerk to nic. When he didnt even know her.
    OOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHH!!! Trinity is such a Freakin Cutie pie!! My Goodness shes adorable!
    Im actually really loving this fic so far. Honestly i really do love it. Posst soon! & thanks alot for th update alsooo!! :D wondeful job btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.AM.IN.LOVEEEEEE!!! This is so amazing like I can't even describe how amazing it is!!! Drake was being an asshole toward Nicki, but I'm glad he apologized. I loved how he was interacting with Trinity, I can tell he fell in love with her already. Trinity is such a cute little lady bug!!! Her eyes are gorgeousss! And I felt so bad for nicki, I know that was a very ackward situation for her. You're amazing, this story is amazing, this chapter was amazing. Haha XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving this story..mplease post soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the new chapter . It makes wonder why nicki didn't feel anything when she had sex only once I was almost thinking she was raped but that's just a thought . I'm eager to know more about her background and stuff and drakes too . Please update soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fucking love this storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . The best everrrrrrrrr . Please continue to update this babe .. But why Drake try to walk away with Trinity ? what kinda shit lmfaooooooooo update soon babe ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this story ! Its different. Nic probably felt mad uncomfortable about the sex questions. & Trinity is freaakingg pretty ! Post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something about this story that pulls me into it.
    I feel like its gonna get really good, update soon.

    ReplyDelete